- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 3 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (636)938-5925.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your Credit Card will be charged for 1st Night's charge per Site, prior to arrival
- Cancellations can be made online, from your itinerary, click the "Cancel this Reservation" button and follow the instructions.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (636)938-5925 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations made within 7 day(s) of check-in date are subject to a penalty of the Equivalent of First Night Site and Tax Charges. (For Cancellation and change purposes, check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM PST of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Rates are for two persons. The additional person charge is $5 per night. Children age three and younger at the time of check-in are FREE.
RESERVING SPECIFIC SITES/ACCOMMODATIONS:
Please be advised that we absolutely CANNOT guarantee a specific site or accommodation although we will do our best to honor your request. As per industry standards, your reservation guarantees you a specific type of site/accommodation, not a specific site number. To maximize availability, our computer reservation system automatically shuffles existing site and accommodation assignments as each new reservation is made or when an existing guest re-registers for another night, therefore guaranteeing a specific site is impossible.
- Quiet,non-aggressive pets are welcome at Jellystone Park.
- Guests staying in our cottages or cabins may bring pets but there is a $30 pet fee per stay to cover the cost of additional anti-allergy cleaning in the unit for the next guest.
- Pets must be crated when you're not in the unit with them. Any damages will be charged at the full cost of repairs.
- Pets are not allowed in the resort's rental tents.
A $10 cancellation fee will be charged for all credit card cancellations to help offset credit cards fees incurred by the resort as a result of the cancellation.
Reservations must cancelled a minimum of seven days prior to the arrival date or the reservation deposit is forfeited.